LennyUp is an adjustable carrier that grows with your child! Its shape ideally corresponds with the body of a small baby and in the same time fits the parent very well. It was carefully designed for parents who are searching for a safe, easy and functional way to wear their babies.
- Safety: its construction has certificates of compliance with the ASTM F2236-14 norms; all yarn and dyes used for LennyLamb fabrics have the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certificate
- Closeness: the possibility of wearing the baby and building the bond from the first months of life
- Comfort: multi-level possibilities to customize the shape of the panel and shoulder straps provide perfect adjustment and ergonomic position of the baby – on every stage of the child’s development
- Versatility: one carrier from the small baby (above 3.5 kg) to the toddler (up to 20 kg!); safe babywearing from the first weeks
- Flexibility: two ways of babywearing (front carry from the birth and back carry from the fourth month of life)
- Quality: all manufacturing process located in one place in Poland
- Beauty: unique fabric woven in the LennyLamb weaving studio
- Shelter: adjustable hood which can be used to protect your baby’s head
Basic Line products don’t accept any compromise. You no longer need to choose between high quality and low budget. These products meet the highest standards as far as the fabric quality, ergonomic construction and the users’ comfort are concerned - at the same time their price is very affordable.